Join us as we lead the worldwide effort to better understand, assess, monitor and connect our planet
We are a leading global provider of innovative full spectrum telemetry products, options and solutions for Environment, Marine, Defence and Security clients. MetOcean Telematics offers products and services across the monitoring system spectrum, from needs assessment, solution design, product selection and development, to Iridium® satellite connectivity and ongoing monitoring, equipment and data support.
Our head office is located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. The proximity of our facility to the ocean is of prime importance to our plant. Both the Bedford Basin at the head of Halifax Harbour and the nearby open ocean provide a test facility no lab or test tank can duplicate. Our facilities have recently expanded to occupy a facility of over 40,000 sq. ft. of space that is divided into offices, labs, prototyping facilities, electronics assembly/storage and mechanical assembly. Approximately 20,000 sq. ft. of our space is strictly dedicated for use as manufacturing space.
- Director, Sales and Business Development (Defence & Security)
- Director, Sales and Business Development (MetOcean Telematics)
- Director, Engineering
- Full Stack Software Developer (12 Month Contract)
- Front-End Software Developer
- Software Engineer (United Kingdom)
- Jr. Mechanical Engineer
- Desktop Application Developer (Contract)
- Business Development Manager – Defence and Security