Embedded Software Engineer
Contract: Fixed Term for six-months
Availability: Two weeks
Location: Whiteley, UK (COVID Secure workplace)
MTUK is introducing a range of new low power products based on an ARM on both PolarFire core and is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to accelerate bringing the product to market and rollout variants over the product life cycle.
You will focus on the development of low power products using C/C++ on based ARM Cortex ICs and the low power PolarFire FPGA range.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of embedded code in C and C++ on ARM MO+
- Support to full development lifecycle from conceptual design to validation
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Interface to and development of low power FPGA solutions including PolarFire
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Provide postproduction support
Technical and Non-Technical Skills
- Proven working experience in software and firmware engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C and C++
- Experience of developing on ARM M0+
- Working knowledge with FPGAs preferably PolarFire
- Familiarity with software management tools
- Knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components
- Proficient in English
To apply, please submit your CV ensuring that you cover all the requirements listed above. CV’s will be reviewed regularly, and initial telephone interviews arranged with suitable candidates.